In keeping with past years, the Wake Forest University News Service will use several methods for informing the university community about weather-related closings and delays during the 2003-2004 academic year.
Information about weather-related class delays and campus closings will be available in the following ways to the entire community:
- E-mail (students, faculty and staff)
- Voice mail (students, faculty and staff)
- News Service Weather Line (758-5935)
- Radio stations WFDD (88.5 FM) and WSJS (600 AM)
- Window on Wake Forest Web site announcement
The News Service, as in the past, does not plan to use local TV stations to make announcements.
Sign up for weekly news highlights.Subscribe